Today we will give you information about the “Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana” launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The Chief Minister of UP, Shri Yogi Adityanath has decided to start Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojna to promote the development and self-employment of all the traditional laborers of the state. Under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, traditional artisans and artisans will be given 6 days of free training to further enhance their skills. The entire cost of which will be borne by the state government. Along with this, financial assistance ranging from 10 thousand to 10 lakh will also be provided to local artisans and traditional artisans for setting up small industries. The government of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has given self-employment to the labor during the time of lock-down. In order to encourage and enhance their skills, registration in online mode has been started under the Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana. This scheme is completely implemented by the state government.
UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2021 (All Details)
|Scheme||UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Applicable for||Uttar Pradesh Residents|
Under this scheme, it has been decided to encourage traditional traders like carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers, and the art of handicrafts in urban and rural areas. Under this scheme, the work of providing 6 days of training to all the beneficiaries to increase their skills will be done. On completion of the training, all the qualified artisans will also be provided with an advanced tool kit according to their skill and trade. Applications for this scheme will be taken online. whose arrangement will be done by the government. On completion of the training, an advanced type of tool kit will also be provided to them according to their skill and trade. Applications for this scheme will be taken online. Which will be arranged by the Commissioner and Director Industries and Enterprise Promotion.
Eligibility Criteria of UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana | विश्वकर्मा श्रम रोजगार ऑनलाइन पात्रता मानदंड |
The eligibility criteria for the Yojana is mentioned below-
- Only permanent resident workers of Uttar Pradesh can get benefits by registering under this scheme.
- The applicant who wants to take advantage of this scheme should be above 18 years of age.
- There is no requirement for any kind of educational qualification for registration in this scheme.
- The worker who is benefited with respect to the toolkit from the central government or the state government cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
- Only one person from the applicant’s family is eligible to get benefits under this scheme.
Salient Features of UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana | विश्वकर्मा श्रम सम्मान योजना के लाभ |
- Under the UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, training will be given to the labor laborers at the Tehsil or District Headquarters by the Department of Small or Medium Enterprises.
- Under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, all eligible artisans will be given free training for 6 days. So that it can be easier for them to get employment.
- During the training in this scheme, the cost of living and food for the artisans will also be given by the government.
- The entire cost of all types of training provided under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana will be borne by the state government.
- Under this scheme launched by the Yogi government, financial assistance will also be provided to the artisans at the same time as the wage rate at the time of training
Documents Required for the UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana | उत्तर प्रदेश विश्वकर्मा श्रम सम्मान योजना आवश्यक दस्तावेज|
The essential documents which are required for the registration of the UP Yojana are mentioned below-
- Aadhar card
- Evidence about being a skilled craftsman
- Bank Details
- Residential certificate
- Recent Photograph
What is the Registration Procedure of UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana? | विश्वकर्मा श्रम सम्मान योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया|
The Registration Procedure of the Yojana is mentioned below. Follow the steps-
- Step – First of all you have to go to the official portal of Directorate of Industries and Promotion of Uttar Pradesh www.diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in/ . After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Step – On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Applicant Login” in the “Login” section.
- Step- After clicking on the option a new page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on the option of “New User Registration” given on the left.
- Step- After this, Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Online Application Form 2020 will open in front of you on the computer and mobile screen.
- Step- Mention all the details.
- Step-After entering all the information, you can select your plan from the top drop-down menu and fill the captcha code and click on the button of “Submit”.
- Step-In this way the process of registration for your UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana in online mode will be completed.
- Step- You registration has been succesfull.
What is Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
The Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana of the state government is an initiative to upgrade the livelihoods of traditional artisans such as barbers, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers, masons, and handicraftsmen in the urban and rural areas of the state.
How to Register for the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
Online. The Procedure is mentioned above.
From which state did Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Start?
The Yojana started from Uttar Pradesh
Who has started the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
Government of Uttar Pradesh.
The government is trying to increase the self-owned business of India. If you have any queries or doubts regarding the online registration, Status, or anything. You can refer to our article or you can contact the Vishwakarma Samman Yojana Officials. This is one of the best initiative of Uttar Pradesh Government.
Contact Number- 0522 -2238902 ,2237582 ,2237583
If still not clear then you must visit Hope you get all your answers and the scheme works wonders for you!.
We hope this Yojana works wonders for you!